Saturday, December 31, 2011

[baviphat] AC Cure Control BB Cream *Light Beige*

The 2nd review for today is a BB Cream! The be exact it's the AC Cure Control BB Cream by [baviphat].
I'm always open for BB Creams which are good for oily, sensitive or acne-prone skin. That's why I purchased this one in #1 Light Beige. You can get it in #2 Natural Beige as well.

Description: This product conceals the blemishes naturally, and also protects the skin from ultraviolet rays.
Salicylic Acid and Portulaca Oleracea extract help the skin balancing the sebum and trouble without oiliness.
The white tube looks kinda simple with just red, black and silver words. It contains 45ml of this BB Cream which also got SPF35. The twist off lid is silver and transparent.
The AC Cure Control BB Cream has a creamy consistency and is not watery or too thick. 
The Light Beige is bright and looks a bit pinkish on my skin.
It covers blemishes quite good and I like the fragrance.
After wearing this BB Cream for 4 hours my face began to look a bit shiny around my nose but it wasn't really oily. After more than 8 hours I had to use a powder again coz it was too shiny.

Price: around 10,- €/ US$13  
Bought at: eBay (BELLOGIRL) 
 
What I love:   
The coverage and fragrance!
 
What I don’t like: 
My skin looked pinkish! I prefer BB Creams with a greyish undertone or just beige.
 
 
Will I buy this again? I think I won't! Will last for a while and try out new ones again.

No comments:

Post a Comment