Monday, December 12, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] AC Clinic Calming Mist

Since recently I'm getting products which were usually rather unnecessary for me: Facial Mists.
I don't think they do something 'special' to my skin but my face always feels so refreshed right after spraying.

My first Facial Mist was the Dr.OIL SOLUTION Anti-Shine Mist which you need to shake before spraying coz it has powder inside. It shall help to let your face look less oily. I used it before applying make-up but I didn't really see any difference.
Anyway, after I finished that Facial Mist I started to use the AC Clinic Calming Mist, also by [ETUDE HOUSE]. There is a Toner, Gel Lotion, Red Spot Balm and Pink Powder Spot available, too.

Description:  Formulated with Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Salicylic Acid and Hinoki Cypress extracts, AC Clinic Calming Mist supplies a soothing facial mist to calm aggravated skin.
The Facial Mist contains 60ml which I almost used up and comes in a green, translucent bottle with a pump.
This spray is good for acne-prone skin coz it's non-comedogenic & dermatologically tested. It will not produce nor aggravate acne!
I use this spray everyday before I go to sleep. It does moisturize but I don't see any improvement of my skin yet. Maybe I should use the other products from this AC Clinic line first to see a result (I got all except the toner).
It's colorless and the scent is kinda strong - maybe comes from the Hinoki Cypress.

Price: around 9,- €/ US$12
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)

What I love:

The refreshing and moisturizing feeling!

What I don’t like:
It smells a bit strong.

Will I buy this again?
I'm not sure yet. I got some other mists and the next I want to buy is the 'AQUA CURE' one.

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for the review.. I really wanted to try this out..

    www.getsetblush.com

    ReplyDelete