Monday, December 5, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] Deo Perfume Stick

When I saw [ETUDE HOUSE] PUT YOUR HANDS UP product line I became curious and wanted to try out something of it. =)

The product line consists of the following 4:
- Deo Perfume Stick (With citrus scent.)
- Deo Multi-Powder (With baby powder and vanilla scent.)
- Deo Care Gel (With cooling effect.)
- Deo Perfume Mist (With pearl and sweet floral scent.)

Since I don't really like Deo Sprays/ Mists I decided to get the Deo Perfume Stick
Although I wanted to have the Multi-Powder but it was too expensive for me.

Description: It is a stick-type deodorant having dual caring effect to restrain sweat and it's odor to keep freshness with citrus scent.
The Deo Stick is inside a twist-up container which contains 40g.
It is a.o talc-free and can also be used by people with sensitive skin. ^^
The product itself is creamy and very easy to apply. It glides smoothly over my skin.
It got a strong green citrus/ lemon scent which I don't really like. It smells just too strong for my taste.
Price: around 11,- €/ US$14
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)

What I love:
There is nothing special about this product. =/ But it dries quite fast compared to those roll-on Deodorants I usually use.

What I don’t like:
The smell!! It's too strong for myself. I would prefer a more soft fragrance.
Also, I still started to sweat after doing sports etc.

Will I buy this again? No. I'm not satisfied with it and it's kinda pricey. Prefer other Deodorants instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment