Monday, December 26, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] Dr.OIL SOLUTION Anti-Shine Dual Primer

My first Primer was also my first item from [ETUDE HOUSE]. 
When I wear make-up it always starts to get oily and shiny after a few hours. Because of that I purchased the Dr.OIL SOLUTION Anti-Shine Dual Primer and the Anti-Shine Mist. I also got the Finish Pact but I didn't use it yet!

Description: Moisturizing and Pore coverage makeup primer improves foundation makeup expression and longevity.
At first I have to say that I use this Primer for a long time already (over 6 month) and that I threw the paper box away. The tube is white & light blue/ green with a light green lid and contains 35ml!
It's a 2 Step Primer: Moisturizing Primer + Pore Cover Balm.
The Primer is inside the tube while the Pore Cover Balm is inside the lid (1.5g).
When you want the Primer then you have to twist off the lid. You wanna use the Pore Cover Balm then you have to fold out the lid. Inside the lid is a small mirror included!
The Primer is white and a bit lotion-like with a nice fragrance. The Pore Cover Balm is thick like a balm and also whitish.
I used up the Pore Cover Balm already but it covered my enlarged pores quite well. I liked it!
The Primer itself rather disappointed me. I always read good reviews about it but for me it doesn't work that good. My skin still gets oily after just a few hours.  

Price: around 10,- €/ US$13 
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76) 

What I love: 
The Pore Cover Balm covers my enlarged pores quite well. 

What I don’t like:  
My skin still gets oily after using the Primer. 

Will I buy this again? I don't think so. [Holika Holika] Silky Veil Primer works the best for me....

2 comments:

  1. I bought mine before I came across your review but am yet to try it! Does the primer help makeup last though?=)

    http://beauteebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my skin it helps just a bit. My make-up still doesn't last the whole day and also gets oily after some hours. But it's better than without this primer. =)
      U should try it out coz it works on every skin differently.

      Delete