Friday, December 9, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] Pure Joy Restorative Cream

A face cream I like to use is the Pure Joy Restorative Cream from [ETUDE HOUSE].
This cream is specially made for sensitive skin! I use it as a night cream! It helps to calm down my 'stressed' skin.

A lotion and toner is also available but I only use the face cream atm.

Description: Chemical-free sensitive skin formulated lotion soothes and nourishes complexion. Void of Paraben, Benzophenone, Ethanol, Synthetic Perfumes, Synthetic Dyes, Mineral Oils and Genetically Modified Ingredients.
[Active Ingredients]: Quinoa, Phyto-Oligo
The packaging is kept in a simple white, green and pink design. The product comes in a milky white container with green lid. It contains 50ml!
The container has a 2nd lid and the cream itself is white with a soft & creamy texture.
The scent is kinda citrus-like and the cream absorbs quickly. 
My red skin feels much better after applying!
I used this cream when my skin became too red and burned or as a day cream under my make-up. But since it doesn't contain any oil-control I use it now only as a night cream.

Price: around 11,- €/ US$15
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)     

What I love:
The soft texture and that it calms down my red skin.

What I don’t like:
There is nothing I don't like!

Will I buy this again?
Yes, I would but have to finish this one first.

No comments:

Post a Comment