Wednesday, December 7, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] Sweet Eye Cupcake *Banana Choco Chip*

Sometimes I buy stuff coz of their cute design and less because I need this item.
One of those things is the Sweet Eye Cupcake Eyeshadow by [ETUDE HOUSE].
I own already a few eyeshadows in similar colors but I couldn't hold myself back when I saw the packaging.

Desciption: Sweet Eye Cupcake is a two-toned baked eye shadow with light reflecting (brightening) properties. 4.2g

You can get this eyeshadow in 5 yummy colors:
- 01 Banana Choco Chip
- 02 White & Blueberry
- 03 Peach & Honey
- 04 Lavender & Grape
- 05 Gray Brown & Smokey Black 

I purchased 01 Banana Choco Chip coz I like to wear those naturally colors.
The eyeshadow comes in a small, round metal container which looks like a cupcake. So cute!
The Banana & Choco Chip is a shimmering eyeshadow in gold and dark brown. I wear it rarely during daytime coz of the shimmer.

Price: around 8,- €/ US$11
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)

What I love:
Definitely the cute design!

What I don’t like:
It's too shimmering for my taste especially for wearing at daytime.

Will I buy this again?
Not the same color anyway! The 'Peach & Honey' and 'Gray Brown & Smokey Black' looks nice, though.

2 comments:

  1. Oh god, how cutee! :D I love your blog, only dedicated to asian cosmetics! I also love them, and as a new ebay user I like to see reviews before I buy bb creams and everything. Good job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nerea: Thank you very much! =) I'm happy to read you like it. I'm still a beginner in blogging, though. ^^

    ReplyDelete