Sunday, December 11, 2011

[ETUDE HOUSE] Woo~ Baby Lip Plumper *Aqua Volume*

I like to wear just a nice Lip Gloss on my lips and for that reason I purchased something that is similar to a Lip Gloss, the Woo~ Baby Lip Plumper.
You can get the Lip Plumper in Aqua Volume or Pink Volume. I wanted a colorless gloss so I got #1 Aqua Volume.

Description: Supplies volume, sparkle and allure to lips. 11g
The bottle is translucent and the lid is a bronze color with white ornaments.
This Lip Plumper got a silicon tip to apply the 'gloss' to your lips. I never used something like that before but it works fine!
It has a liquid consistency that is thicker than water and non-sticky. It's clear with just a hint of blue color but you won't notice that on your lips. It also gives a cooling sensation to your lips with the scent of mint.
My lips are looking really glossy!! I wear it alone or over a lipstick.

Price: around 7,- €/ US$9.50
Bought at: eBay (zinopark)

What I love:

The cooling sensation and the glossy look.


What I don’t like:
There is nothing I don't like.

Will I buy this again? Maybe! Would like to try out the 'Pink Volume', too.

No comments:

Post a Comment