Sunday, December 11, 2011

[THE FACE SHOP] Oil-Free BB Cream

A BB Cream I currently like to use a lot is the CLEAN FACE Oil-Free BB Cream from [THE FACE SHOP]. Not to be confused with THE BODY SHOP!

CLEAN FACE Oil-Free is a product line which contains some other items like:
- Oil-Free Control Cream
- Oil-Free Control Essence
- Oil-Free Sun Cream
- Oil-Free Deep Cleansing Lotion

Beside the BB Cream I also got the Face Cream. I will review it later, too.
This BB Cream contains Chamomile Extract and is good for people with oily skin!

Description: New and improved Quick' Clear Complex treats oily or problem skin more quickly and effectively. 30ml
The tube is light beige with a brown lid. The size is so small that you can easily carry it with you.
You have to squeeze the cream out of the tube.
It has a creamy consistency and is easy to spread over my face. I was afraid of the color the first time coz it's a light to medium beige with a greyish undertone. But surprisingly the color fits my skin tone very well.
But sadly, my skin still gets oily after some hours...

Price: around 7,- €/ US$9.50
Bought at: eBay (ideaseller_kr)

What I love:

The color fits my skin tone well.

What I don’t like:
It's oil-free but my skin still gets oily.

Will I buy this again?
I would buy it again because of the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment