Wednesday, December 7, 2011

[Holika Holika] All that BB *Natural Beige*

My first korean BB Cream I purchased directly in South Korea. I got some samples before and liked it. Therefore I bought the full size but after a few times of using it I noticed that I got the wrong color...

2 shades of beige are available:
- 01 Light Beige
- 02 Natural Beige
I purchased the darker one!

The All that BB contains Crystal Water, Collagen and Green Tea Extract to moisturize the skin.
It also has a SPF27, Whitening and Anti-Aging effect.
This BB Cream contains 50ml and comes in a dark blue tube with a gold-colored print.
Like some other BB Creams this also got a pump which has the same color as the tube.
I'm not really a fan of those pumps but this one works kinda well. 
I get the product out without problems.
As I wrote already at the beginning of this post I purchased the wrong color.
The Natural Beige is too dark for my skin tone.
The consistence is neither thick nor thin. It's easy to spread over my face and the coverage isn't bad, too. It doesn't have a good oil-control therefore my skin starts to get shiny after a short time of wearing it. It's better for people with dry or normal skin!

Price: I purchased it in Korea. In Online Shops they sell it for around 18,- €/ US$23
Bought at: [Holika Holika] Store @LOTTE WORLD, Seoul

What I love:
Only the coverage! It also has a nice scent.

What I don’t like:
Apart from the wrong color I don't like that it starts to make my skin shiny after a short time.
It's not the perfect BB Cream for oily skin.

Will I buy this again?
No! I prefer other BB Creams.

2 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful!

    My skin is super clear.
    It's really difficult to choose the right color = (
    On the Web seems a tone that certainly is not actually so.

    Kisses
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Manoli: Yeah, I always have problems with finding the right color for my skin. I'm Caucasian and got white skin with redness.
    A Light Beige is usually good... =)

    ReplyDelete