Tuesday, December 27, 2011

[Holika Holika] Soda Pore Cleansing *Powder Wash*

[Holika Holika] released a few month ago a product line called Soda Pore Cleansing. It's similar to the 'Baking Powder' line from [ETUDE HOUSE].
The 'Soda Pore Cleansing' line consists of the following products:
- Cleansing Foam
- B.B Deep Cleansing Foam
- Powder Wash
- O2 Bubble Mask
- Cleansing Soda Water
- Cleansing Cream
- B.B Deep Cleansing Oil
- Light Cleansing Oil

I got some of them and will try to review all but now I start with the Powder Wash.

Description: This line is a soda/ baking powder line which helps to remove blackheads and impurities in pores caused by excessive sweat and sebum secretion. Baking soda balances your skin's pH and leaves no gritty residue to clog pores. It is also said to be effective in treating acne skin.
Baking soda is a natural particle that dissolves while cleansing the skin. It is a natural alkaline that neutralizes acids and washes away oils and dirt. It's natural pH balance leaves the skin soft, silky and smooth.
This is a Powder Wash which contains Papaya enzymes to exfoliate and cleans pores efficiently.
The Powder Wash comes in a white plastic bottle with a blue sticker. 
It contains 65g and got a flip-top lid.
It contains Baking Powder which is white with some blue particles inside. 
It has a citrus-like scent!
The bubbles aren't strong on the pic above coz I used not enough of the product or too much water. When you use an adequate amount you will get nice bubbles and when you mix double amount with less water you can use it like a Face Mask 1-2 times per week.
I use this Powder Wash seldom coz I prefer Cleansing Foams. Therefore I can't really tell if it removes my blackheads but my skin looks cleaner.

How to use: Make bubbles by getting suitable amount with warm water. Apply bubbles onto your face, then massage your face. Rinse off with warm water.

Price: around 15,- €/ US$19 
Bought at: eBay (BELLOGIRL)

What I love: 
There is nothing I really love. 

What I don’t like: 
It's not so easy to get the adequate amount to make nice bubbles. 

Will I buy this again? No, not the Powder Wash anyway.

2 comments:

  1. This looks so interesting ! I wonder if ,they came up with a updated version of it OAO
    I just took a more deeper look into your blog AND I LOVE IT !!! *make up obsessed girl over here*XDDDDD
    You definitely should make some post about circle lenses and lashes!! I would LOOOOVE to watch them *drool* xDD

    I'm not from german(I'm from Luxembourg) but I can speak german~ OwwO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really like those powders. The cleansing foams are way better. =X
      I don't think they released an updated version of it.

      I already tried to review some false lashes and wore colour lenses in these pics, too, but I should write a new one soon. =)

      Thanks for reading my blog and I'm German btw. ^^v

      Delete