Saturday, January 21, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] Apricot Stick *Blueberry & Banana*

I noticed that the most make-up items I own are lip sticks/ glosses. I got a bunch of lippies already and don't know how I will finish all of them before they expire...
In addition I got 3 new ones today: two of them are from the Apricot Stick line by [ETUDE HOUSE].
I'm not sure if this product line is new or got a new design only because I found at google some pics where the Sticks look different (white container).
Anyway, I decided to get #2 Blueberry and #5 Banana. You can choose from 8 colors:
- #1 Grape
- #2 Blueberry
- #3 Apple
- #4 Apricot
- #5 Banana
- #6 Bubblegum
- #7 Raspberry
- #8 Cherry

Description: Lip Moisture with Ceramide. Kiss & Melt Complex.  
Moist & Pure Lips with Fruits flavor. 
Each Apricot Stick contains 2g and comes in a plastic twist-up container with a lid. 
The Sticks aren't very big, just 10cm long. The containers are kept in the same colors as the lip glosses itself.

#2 Blueberry:
The Blueberry one seems to be the brightes pink shade in this product line. The Gloss looks rather like a lipstick but the color is not that strong. It just gives my lips a hint of pink color. It also looks glossy and smells like blueberries. The scent isn't too strong, though.

#5 Banana:
The Stick in #5 Banana seems to be a mix of red, orange and beige. Kinda hard to describe but I like the color. It also gives just a hint of color to my lips. It's glossy as well and smells a bit like bananas. I like it!! 

Some pics of both colors:
  
How to use: Twist the dispenser of stick and apply it on the lips smoothly. 

Price (each): around 6,- €/ US$8 
Bought at: eBay (zinopark) 

What I love:
The scents and the glossy finish. 

What I don’t like:  
There is nothing I dislike!  

Will I buy this again? Maybe another color!

1 comment:

  1. oooh I'm loving the banana so much ^^ just received it today ~

    ReplyDelete