Sunday, January 29, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] Yogurt Wash-off Pack

A Face Mask I wanted to get since long time and finally received last week is the Yogurt Wash-off Pack from [ETUDE HOUSE]. It's available as Honey Wash-off Pack as well!

Description: I need you, Yogurt!
Yogurt is formulated with fruit and yogurt to soften, nourish and replenish skin. Active ingredients include yogurt, apple, raspberry, kiwi and apricot extracts.
This Wash-off Pack contains 4 small container with different 'fruits' inside: Raspberry, Kiwi, Apple and Apricot. Each container contains 12g and is just enough for using one time.
I tried out Apple and I like it! It smells so yummy and fruity like apples and looks greenish/white.
The consistency is a bit watery, so it wasn't very easy to apply to my face.
This Yogurt mask does refresh my skin and also feels softer afterwards. 

How to use: Gently massage the product onto cleanse skin, avoiding contact with eyes and mouth. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse off with warm water. Apply toner and moisturizer to seal in moisture.

Price: around 7,- €/ US$9 
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)

What I love:
The scents and the refreshing feeling.

What I don’t like:
Each pack is just for using one time. 

Will I buy this again? Maybe or the 'Honey Pack'.

No comments:

Post a Comment