Tuesday, January 10, 2012

[SKINFOOD] Facial Ice Vita Mist

Today I went to a apartment inspection. There were around 15 people for sure but the apartment was cute and in great condition with laminate floor, new bathroom and a small kitchen. It's hard to get one but I still applied for it. Will see if they contact me again!

Anyway, the 3rd Facial Mist I review is the Facial Ice Vita Mist from [SKINFOOD]. I currently use it in the evening. At daytime I still use the 'POCKET BUNNY Sleek Mist'.
From this 'Facial Ice Vita' line are also available:
- Cooling Stick
- Tonic
- Toner

Description: Drink for Skin: SKINFOOD Facial Water
An icy water mist that immediately quenches skin's thirst and refreshes dry, stressed skin with a vita A,B,C,E complex and Alaska glacier water.
- Vita A, B, C and E Complex Story:
The concentration of effective ingredients from a watery of fruits and vegetables known for their richness of vitamin A,B,C and E gives your skin rich moisture to make it fresh and revitalized.
- Alaskan Glacier Water Story:
The alkalescent natural water, which has taken 20,000 years to have the current ingredients, has lots of oxygen, hydrogen, minerals and ions. 
This mist comes in a spray bottle which contains 100ml. The bottle is white and blue with a fruit print on it. You can feel the 'water drops' on the bottle - like a 3D effect.
The lid is light blue as well.
The Facial Ice Vita Mist is a fine mist sprayer. I like that more than those mists in pump bottles.
My face feels cool and refreshed after using it and the fragrance isn't bad, too. It smells a bit citrus-like for me. Not too strong, though.

Price: around 10,- €/ US$12
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76) 

What I love:   
The refreshing feeling + it's a finer mist.

What I don’t like:   
Nothing I don't like! 
 
Will I buy this again? Yes, I would! But got another one to try out first.

No comments:

Post a Comment