Saturday, February 11, 2012

[MISSHA] The style Art Designing Pore Silky Boomer

I'm a person who doesn't like the Korean brand [MISSHA] a lot. I can't really tell why but I prefer other brands with cute designs like 'ETUDE HOUSE, Holika Holika or baviphat'. When I was looking for a new Primer that is good for oily skin and/ or large pores I came to The style Art Designing Pore Silky Boomer - by [MISSHA]. Somehow I found it interesting and ordered it.

The following products are also available:
- Pore Cover Balm
- Moisture Boomer
- Cashmere Loose Powder
- Makeup Fix
- Foundation
- Powder Pact
- Base

Description: Pore control boomer to form a shield on uneven skin for flawless and sleek skin.
Perfect Pore-Control & Multi-Moisture Mechanism & Anti-Wrinkle Makeup
The packaging is pearl pink with some white 'snowflakes' on it. Unfortunately, my camera doesn't show the color well. The decription is in Korean and English.
The tube is long and slim. It's also light pink with the same design as the packaging. It has a simple twist-off lid and contains 30ml.
The Pore Silky Boomer is white and has a liquid consistency (like a serum/ emulsion). I like the fragrance of it very much!
I can't see that this boomer covers my enlarged pores but my skin feels more sleek and silky smooth after applying. My skin looks a bit mattified as well. Sadly, the oil control doesn't last for a long time on my face and I think I get some breakouts of it, too.

Price: around 14,- €/ US$18 
Bought at: eBay (BELLOGIRL)   

What I love: 
The fragrance and the silky smooth feeling. 

What I don’t like:  
The oil control isn't good enough for me and I think it gives me breakouts.

Will I buy this again? No, I don't think so.

2 comments: