Thursday, March 8, 2012

[Holika Holika] Premium Sheep Milk Yogurt wash off pack *green tea*

I received a new face mask which I wanted to try out since I saw it a few month ago. The Premium Sheep Milk Yogurt wash off pack from [Holika Holika] is a moisturizing face mask. It is available with wild berries and green tea. I had some problems to find english informations about this product but now I know that wild berry has a refreshing effect and green tea a brightening effect. I decided to get green tea because it shall make a bright and clean skin. Both masks are good for dry skin!

Description: Highly moisturizing wash off type yogurt pack including nutrition-enriched sheep milk.
The (glass) jar contains 75ml, got a cute sticker with a sheep and green tea on it and has a metal/ aluminium lid.
The white cover underneath the lid protects the product again.
The Sheep Milk Yogurt wash off pack with green tea contains Sheep Milk Extract (75mg), Yogurt Powder (75mg) and Green Tea Extract (75mg).
The consistency is rather creamy and got a greenish color. It smells like green tea which isn't a really new scent for me. I'm pretty sure I got another product with a similar scent.
Compared with other mud masks this yogurt mask doesn't get dry after applying it to my face. 
It gets a bit absorbed by my skin only!
I will use this wash off pack when my skin is very dry coz it moisturizes quite well. My skin is less dry and flakey afterwards! It works a bit like the Yogurt Wash-off Pack from [ETUDE HOUSE]. Good for hot days as well!!

How to use: After washing your face, apply skin toner, pour the right amount and apply the product throughout your face except for near your eyes and mouth, and wash it off after 5~10 minutes with warm water.
DO NOT EAT THE CONTENT! 

Price: around 13,- €/ US$17
Bought at: eBay (BELLOGIRL) 

What I love: 
It does moisturize my skin well.

What I don’t like:  
There is nothing I dislike atm.  

Will I buy this again? I don't think so, but if I will buy it again then the wild berry one.

No comments:

Post a Comment