Sunday, March 25, 2012

[SKINFOOD] Black Sesame Hot Mask

A face mask from [SKINFOOD] I use as peeling occasionally is the Black Sesame Hot Mask.
This heating mask is highly moisturizing and provides deep cleansing. I would recommend it for almost all skin types except for very sensitive skin.

Description: Warm heat mask with salt and sugar powder to deep cleanse wastes in rough skin with accumulated keratin and with nutritious black sesame powder to make smooth skin.
Like the Rice Mask and the Egg White Pore Mask the Black Sesame Hot Mask is inside a medium-sized milky white but still translucent container. As I said before already, I like those round containers coz they can be stacked up. You get 110g of this peeling mask!
I think that underneath the twist-off lid/ cap was a second cover again but I threw it away already.
Inside the container the mask has a thick and slightly sticky consistency. When I massage it over my moist face it gets a rather oil-like texture. I don't feel a strong heating effect, though.
The color of the mask is charcoal grey/ brownish but looks also a bit clear on the skin. I can see the black sesame seeds which exfoliate the skin. The scent is from the sesame as well.
Some ingredients of the Black Sesame Hot Mask are Sucrose (Sugar), Glycerine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Ether Myristate, Lanolin Wax, Dimethicone, Methyl Paraben and Parfum.
The peeling effect is acceptable but could be better, though. I also hoped that it will heat up more. What I don't like is that the mask becomes rather oily on the skin.

How to use: After washing, apply to wet face, avoiding eye areas. Massage in circular motion, focusing on dry areas, wait 3-5 minutes, and then wash off with warm water.
I
f used in a hot environment such as a bathroom or sauna, mask can overheat.

Price: around 9,- €/ US$12   
Bought at: eBay (ideaseller_kr)  

What I love: 
There is nothing I really love on this mask.

What I don’t like:  
That the mask becomes oily and doesn't heat up much.

Will I buy this again? No, I don't think I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment