Sunday, April 1, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] Lip Perfume Breath Mist *Grape Fruits*

Since I work most of the time as a SA (shop assistant) and need to talk to customers, I'm always a bit concerned about my breath. Therefore, I purchased with my last order the small Lip Perfume Breath Mist from [ETUDE HOUSE]. I got #2 Grape Fruits, the other flavors available are #1 Peach and #3 Apple.

Description: Oral care mouth spray desinfects and freshens breath with fruit flavor.
The spray is kinda small and thin and should fit in almost every pocket or bag. It comes in a translucent bottle with a pinkish-orange spray pump. The bottle contains 7ml!
The spray is colorless and alcohol free! #2 Grape Fruits smells like grapefruit and tastes like those strong cough drops I take when my throat hurts. It's not a bad item but the effect doesn't last too long when I use just one (1) pump.
How to use: Spray mist into mouth for breath freshening. 

Price: around 5,50,- €/ US$7 
Bought at: eBay (zinopark)  

What I love: 
The small size and it freshens my breath for a short time.

What I don’t like: 
There is nothing I dislike yet!! 

Will I buy this again? No, I don't think so!

2 comments: