Thursday, July 12, 2012

[ETUDE HOUSE] WONDER PORE Soda Capsule

When I purchased [ETUDE HOUSE]'s WONDER PORE Freshner I also got the WONDER PORE Soda Capsules. Recently they released some new products:
- WONDER PORE Modeling Clear Pack + Pack Spatula
- WONDER PORE Clay Clear Pack
- WONDER PORE Brush

The Clay Clear Pack sounds interesting and I still consider whether to get it or not. The WONDER PORE Brush I would recommend for people who wanna cleans their face with a brush, but don't wanna spent lots of money for an electronic facial brush like the clarisonic/ SIRIUSONIC one.

Description: This product is a facial rinse-off cleanser for pore care, preventing enlarged pores, less firmer skin and moisturizing by eliminating what hurst skin health from within.
The light blue box is made of plastic, approx 10x6,5cm big and contains 2x8 capsules (1g each). I used 3 capsules already, therefore some are missing on the pics below.
On the box is the description in Korean and English and the ingredients are the following ones:
Lactose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, PVP, PEG-150, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Dandelion Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Sodium Stearyl Fumarate and Riboflavin.
Like the Freshner, the Soda Capsules are also a 7in1 TOTAL PORE SOLUTION:
- Maintain ph 4.5 +/- 1
- Refine the skin tones
- Keep the elasticity of pores
- Deep cleanses pores
- Minimize appearance of pores
- Control a large amount of the sebum
- Moisturize inside and outside of skin
Each capsule is not bigger than a small coin and has a yellowish/ beige color with brown sprinkle spots. They remind me of a fizzy tablet!
To use them take a bowle with warm water and add one (1) capsule. These will start to melt and produce some bubbles. I didn't notice any scent but the water got a yellow color.
After the capsule completely melted, wash/ rinse or face with the water and massage it into your skin.
Since I used 3 capsules only I can't see any big improvement on my skin yet. [ETUDE HOUSE] recommend to use it 2~3 times a week.
Nevertheless, I can say that my skin feels softer afterwards and doesn't get as dry as when I clean my face with plain water or a soapy cleanser. 
How to use: Melt 1 soda capsule with water at the last stage of facial cleansing day or at night. The capsule will melt fast with bubbles and gently rinse your face with this water.

Price: around 8,50,- €/ US$10  
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)   

What I love: 
It doesn't dry out my skin as much as plain water or a soapy cleanser does. 

What I don’t like: 
There is nothing I dislike yet! 

Will I buy this again? No, I won't! It was nice to try out but I'm too lazy to use it and I'm not sure if just 'water' really will help to reduce my pores size.

7 comments:

  1. Haha that is cool! It's like those bubble pills you put in water for stomach/acid reflux. I've tried the pills from Lush, but I am too lazy :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, like aspirin! =) I'm also too lazy to use it always! A clansing foam/ toner is faster... xD

      Delete
  2. I've never tried capsules before...but there doesn't seem to be very many inside for such a price! :( Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you use it 2x a week it lasts for 2 month. o3o

      Delete
  3. this is a cute stuff!! i was sooo curious when i saw this online and finally somebody wrote a review about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Your BLOG!Very interesting posts and useful!
    Gain observer!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete