Saturday, August 18, 2012

[TONYMOLY] SHINY FOOT PEELING LIQUID

Summer is the time for your feets! I always try to take care of my feets but the most attention they get during summer. I use creams, nail polishes etc. to make them soft and good looking. Of course I'm always open to try out new things and so I ordered a foot peeling: the [TONYMOLY] SHINY FOOT PEELING LIQUID. According to the numbers of sales, this product seems to be quite popular. It's available as a MAXI POWER FOOT PEELING LIQUID, too. 

Description: Shiny Foot Peeling Liquid is a foot treatment product that was specially developed to take care of foot roughness.
The white box arrived a bit damaged... Nevertheless, it contains two (2) sachets/ pouches, a pair of plastic bags which can be worn as shoes/ socks and a instruction in korean and english.
Each sachet contains 20ml of the colorless liquid and is enough for a single-use.
Some ingredients of the peeling liquid are Water, Alcohol, Arginine, Salicylic Acid, Urea, Grape Fruit Extract, Orange Fruit Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Lime Fruit Extract, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Sage Extract, Peach Leaf Extract, Lavender Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Aceroal Fruit Extract and many other Root/ Leaf Extracts.
The plastic bags are made of double-layered material and you can wear them like shoes or socks. This way you can still walk around while using the peeling liquid. 
But be careful: it was very slippery for me!
Wear them for 1~1,5 hours and wash the liquid off with warm water.
After 3 to 5 days my skin slowly started to peel off at the sole of my foot. The strongest peeling effect I have noticed after taking shower (when the skin became wet). I tried to gently rub it off with a towel!
After a few more days the skin on the top of my feet also started to peel off. Now, after around 15~20 days, my feets are smoother and softer.
[TONYMOLY]'s SHINY FOOT PEELING LIQUID did work on me, even though I wished my feets would be more soft. I also think it's better to use it before the summer season starts coz I couldn't wear flip flops etc. during that time - it looked too bad with all the dead cells falling off.
It might be that I will repeat it in a few weeks again with the Baby Silky Foot One Shot Peeling from [Holika Holika].

How to use: Put Foot Sheets on your feet. Cut open the pouch containing the liquid and pour the peeling liquid into both sheets. 
Keep both sheets on your feet until your foot skin absorbs the liquid (1~1,5 hours).
Then wash the liquid off and dry you feets.
In 4 to 6 days, the dead cells will naturally start falling off from your foot. DO NOT try peeling them off forcefully. Wait until all the dead cells naturally fall off, then you will feel no irritation or disconfort. You will have smooth and soft feets in about two weeks

Price: around 7,- €/ US$8.50
Bought at: eBay (cosmetic.love)        
     
What I love: 
The 'socks' and the product really made my feets softer after around 2 weeks!
           
What I don’t like: 
It needs 2 weeks what is a bit long coz I couldn't really wear open shoes during this time, plus I wish that the result would be a bit better (smoother).
        
Will I buy this again? Probably the one from [Holika Holika] or the MAXI POWER FOOT PEELING LIQUID.

7 comments:

  1. hey!!!
    i really like your blog :D your reviews are super useful because i like to buy asian cosmetics a lot too ^_^ i'm following you now, i'd be happy if you'd follow back :)
    btw the foot peeling is great! i tried the liberta baby foot treatment, which is quite similar :D
    take care!
    lippi~

    cutielippi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for reading and following me. I will do the same! =D
      I never heard of liberta, though. Is it a Korean brand??
      Someone else recommended me the foot peeling from NATURE REPUBLIC. ^^

      Delete
  2. I'm usually keeping these "treatment socks" over night (use e.g. bamboo socks pulled over the plastic), otherwise I get no results at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the post ! totally love the Korean fashion and makeup, especially because I live in Korea
    I’ve been blogging about beauty and food of Korea here, please drop by ^.^
    www.cunggie.com
    oh and my friends always ask me where to get stuff and now there’s finally a website !
    www.mootta.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it really makes the skin look like a baby's! :D thanks you for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh great! exactly how many time you use this foot peeling? Daily in 2 weeks, or This is the result for 1 time after 2 weeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You use the foot peeling only once, then you should wait for a month before you use it again. ;) The result in this review is for 1 timeafter 2 weeks.

      Delete