Sunday, September 16, 2012

[TONYMOLY] BABY DOLL POT CONCEALER *Light Beige*

A concealer is something I often use when apply make-up, especially when the BB creams coverage alone isn't enough. Usually I get concealer sticks in beige shades but sometimes in green as well (to cover red spots). However, the last concealer I purchased is the [TONYMOLY] BABY DOLL POT CONCEALER which belongs to the same product line as the BABY DOLL BB POWDER.
As always, I got #1 Light Beige! For darker skin tones it's also available as #2 Natural Beige.

Description: Baby Doll Pot Concealer that is natural and perfect coverage, longlasting effect and low-stimulus concealer. It maintains clean makeup condition for a long time, because porous powder absorbs excessive sebum and coated powder particles enhances adhesion.
The concealer comes in a small, round jar with a pearl white twist-off lid. 4g are inside!
On the bottom is just a simple sticker with some informations in korean. No description or ingredients are on it, though.
Underneath the lid is a second white cover to protect the product itself.
The soft scented BABY DOLL POT CONCEALER has a creamy concistency, is easy to spread on my skin and gives a slight matte finish.
Even though, #1 Light Beige is the lightest shade it just fits my pale skin tone when I blend it well.
All in all, the concealer covers up quite good with a matte finish. 
But, I don't find it hygienic that I need to dip my fingers in the pot to get the product out. Of course, I could use a small brush or something but I never do.
How to use: Dot onto blemishes, and then softly spread it with a finger. 
  
Price: around 6,- €/ US$8 
Bought at: eBay (zinopark)       
 
What I love:   
The creamy concealer is easy to spread on my skin and the coverage is quite good!

 
What I don’t like: 
The color fits my pale skin tone only when blended well and I need to dip my fingers in the pot.
 
Will I buy this again? I don't think so! Maybe switch back to concealer sticks again.

2 comments:

  1. I normally use sticks too. If my BB doesn't cover everything concealer is def a must, and I'm always looking for my HG concealer product, as of now I don't have an HG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This sounds like a great product that I am interested in trying out. I like the shade and I like it how it blends on the skin. I want to try this out.

    ReplyDelete