Monday, July 29, 2013

[A'PIEU] Aqua Nature Fresh Bamboo Soothing Gel

Since a few months I like to use aloe vera gel in the morning and evening underneath my regular face cream.
I've already reviewed the ALOE VERA 92% SOOTHING GEL from [NATURE REPUBLIC] and now I got a similar product but with bamboo instead of aloe vera in it: [A'PIEU]'s Aqua Nature Fresh Bamboo Soothing Gel.


I tend to stick to products from [ETUDE HOUSE], [Holika Holika] or [SKINFOOD] but it's always nice to try out another cosmetic brand. [A'PIEU] belongs to [MISSHA] and contains mainly natural ingredients, similar to [NATURE REPUBLIC] or [SKINFOOD] I guess.

Official Website: http://shop.beautynet.co.kr/apieu/

I got the Fresh Bamboo Soothing Gel because it is said to be good for oily & combination skin. For those with dry & normal skin it's also available as Deep-sea Soothing Gel.

Description: AQUA NATURE provides pure and natural energy to your skin, with its high moisturizing benefit. With AQUA NATURE, you will experience the beautiful innovation to your skin with the pure and harmonious ingredients from natural water.

The Fresh Bamboo Soothing Gel comes in a clear plastic container with a milky white twist-off lid. The conatiner contains 200ml and has only a short english description on the front, while on the back is everything written in korean.
This Fresh Bamboo Soothing Gel is just one product of a whole bamboo skincare line. There are also available a toner, serum, emulsion and cream.
The main ingredients are Bamboo Water (5.0%), Swiss Alpine Herbs, Lavender and Chamomile.
Like the aloe vera gel its consitency is gel-like, non-sticky and highly moisturizing. The green-colored gel has a fresh scent and gets absorbed by my skin quite fast.
It can be used on the face and body!
After using [A'PIEU]'s Aqua Nature Fresh Bamboo Soothing Gel for a few weeks now I can say that I like it a little bit more than the aloe vera soothing gels I tried before. Not only because it is recommended for those with oily & combination skin, but also because my skin feels less 'tight' afterwards. I'm sure I could use it alone by itself but I still apply a face cream over it.
How to use: After cleansing your face or body and toner application, apply gel gently on the face or body.
You can keep it in the fridge for a more cooling sensation.

Price: around 10,- €/ US$13 
Bought at: eBay (iamlove-shop)  

What I love: 
The fresh feeling and that my skin doesn't feel super tight and oily afterwards.   

What I don’t like:   
Nothing yet! 

Will I buy this again? I would buy it instead of aloe vera gel again!

7 comments:

  1. I was considering to buy the aloe from nature replubic
    Might want to consider this one too

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh i love the aloe vera gel texture, should try this one for calming my acne ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great! I know about aloe vera being great for the skin, but not very much about bamboo...I'd like to give this a try. Thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Bamboo! I thought it was Aloe, really wanna try it, thanks for posting it :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the bamboo gel cuz it's good for oily and combination skin. =D

      Delete
  5. Now mainly used Aloe Vera gel from Nature Republic and is just great. But this looks interesting too. Thanks for the review. Definitely try it.
    http://roztomilosti.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete