Sunday, September 15, 2013

[innisfree] green persimmon pore special kit

Sometimes I see an interesting product and don't dare to buy it because of its high price. In this case I'm always happy when I can get samples like the green persimmon pore special kit from [innisfree].
This skincare line is particularly suitable for people with enlarged pores and consists of the following products:

- pore toner
- pore pad
- pore essence
- pore pack&cream

The special kit contains the products in smaller sizes - the pads are not included in this kit, though.
The samples come inside a small paper box and the whole line is kept in turquoise and white colors. The special kit has no english description while I'm sure the full sizes got it.
pore toner (15ml):
This toner, formulated with pure Jeju green persimmon extracts, helps manage pores while the ethanol-free formula softly refines your skin texture.

pore essence (10ml):
This essence, formulated with pure Jeju green persimmon extracts, helps manage pores while the moisture popping essence gently enwraps your skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.

pore pack&cream (5ml):
This pack & cream, formulated with pure Jeju green persimmon extracts, helps manage pores while the 'Pore Re-Forming Technology' builds up a pore tightening barrier, leaving your skin feeling smooth and sleek.
All products have a very nice scent, kinda fruity and yet citrus-like.

The toner is colorless and leaves a refreshing and cooling feeling on my skin. 
Apply it with a cotton pad after washing your face.

The pore essence has a watery consistency and a whitish color. It moisturizes my skin, slightly tightens my pores and mattyfies my skin.
Just apply it right after the toner!

The pack&cream is a 2-in-1 product: it can be used as a face cream or as sleeping pack.
When using the white gel-cream as face cream just apply an appropriate amount to your face (especially on areas with enlarged pores).
As sleeping pack, apply the product to your whole face before going to sleep and wash it off the next morning.
Since I have only the special kit I can't tell if these products really improve ones skin texture. 
I like the toner because of its cooling effect and the essence/ cream makes my pores smaller looking and my skin less shiny.

Price (sample kit): around 4,50,- €/ US$6
 
Bought at: eBay (rubyruby76)  
 

What I love:
The cooling effect of the toner and the matte finish of the essence. The scent is also quite nice!   
What I don’t like:
Nothing yet!  

Will I buy this again? Might consider of getting the toner as full size (US$17).

No comments:

Post a Comment