Sunday, March 16, 2014

[ETUDE HOUSE] Color Lips-fit *See-Thru Fit Beige & Petti/Top Coat*

When I wear lipsticks I often have the problem that it doesn't last long. After drinking, eating or "licking" my lips too much the color is gone! Then I tried [ETUDE HOUSE]'s Fresh Cherry Tint a while ago and this liquid lip color held longer on my lips than a normal lipstick. Therefore, I had to get one of the new Color Lips-fit lip tints as well. My color choice was #BE101 See-Thru Fit Beige and #WH901 Petti & Top Coat.
There are six (6) more colors available!



Description (Lip Tint): This is a revolutionary liquid type Lipstick that moistly glides onto lips with its vivid color and finishes off with a weightless powdery texture.

Description (Top Coat): This is a revolutionary 2-in-1 Lip Gloss with a non-sticky texture, providing a priming effect before lipstick and moist coating effect after lipstick to express vivid and shiny lips.


Each product comes inside a pink-colored paper box with the Korean and English description on it. Inside the box is the bottle which is made of glass, contains 10g and has a white twist-off lid. The applicator is attached on the lid.
The applicator is very soft and flexible. The lip tints come with a sweet scent - kinda fruity or bubblegum-like.
How to apply them?
#WH901 Petti & Top Coat:
As Undercoat: Apply onto clean lips. Apply desired color of Color Lips-fit. More natural gradation lips possible when applied onto center of lower lips.
As Topcoat: After Color Lips-fit is completely dry (approx. 60 seconds after application) apply a layer for light and clear gloss.
#BE101 See-Thru Fit Beige:
Shake well before use then apply smoothly with tip. Lightly dap onto center of lips for gradation. Delicately apply for full cover.
For moist gloss apply a layer of WH901 after color!
The Color Lips-fit products are easy to apply. My lips feel moisturized and the color is bold enough. The colored lip tints leave a powdery, matte finish what I like. If I want it more glossy I apply the clear top/undercoat over it which is non-sticky at all.
What I don't like too much is the color of the beige itself. I love beige lip colors but this one is just not the kind of beige I expected. Its color goes more into orange with a hint of pink and well...beige. That's why I apply it only on the center of my lips and spread it.
I like the Color Lips-fit tints and might get one of the pink shades (PK001 or PK003), too. 
But maybe I will even try those Rosy tint Lips instead. 

Price: About 8,- €/ US$10 
Bought at: eBay (f2plus1) 

What I love: 
The moisturizing feeling and matte finish. The fruity scent is also nice! 

What I don’t like: 
The beige shade could be more (light) beige. 

Will I buy this again? Only in another shade or maybe even the Rosy tint Lips instead!

1 comment: